We offer daily, weekly, monthly, & seasonal rates for 30 and 50 AMP sites.
Electric and water site with firepit and picnic table.
Premium electric and water site with lake views. Site includes firepit and picnic table.
Site includes electric, water, sewer, firepit, picnic table, and cable TV hookup.
Pull through or lakeview site with electric, water, sewer and cable TV hookup. Site includes firepit and picnic table.
Please have all members of your party read and abide by our rules so that everyone can enjoy their Northwoods stay.
1. 10 M.P.H. MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT – All vehicles (including bicycles) must maintain a speed limit of 10mph or less. This is STRICTLY ENFORCED for the safety of all of our guests.
2. Campfires are permitted only in the provided fire ring. Campfires must be watched carefully at all times. BURNING TRASH IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
3. One camping unit is permitted per site unless approved in advance by management.
4. We are a pet-friendly park. We ask pet owners to abide by these rules.
All pets must be kept on an 8' leash.
Clean up after your pet.
Do not leave your pet unattended.
Pets are not permitted in the buildings or on the beach area.
Barking dogs are not permitted, and owners will be asked to leave if barking becomes a nuisance.
Owners of dogs displaying aggressive behaviors will be asked to leave, regardless of the breed.
5. Fireworks are not permitted in the park.
6. Absolutely no cutting of trees or driving anything into trees. No chainsaws are permitted except by management. Clotheslines and other attachments need to be removed from trees at the end of your stay.
7. No smoking, food or beverages permitted in restrooms.
8. Our septic systems will not handle diapers, paper towels, sanitary napkins, tampons, or baby or handy wipes. DO NOT FLUSH THESE ITEMS! Dispose of these items in the dumpsters or in the containers provided in the restrooms.
9. Parents must watch their children in the swimming area. NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY, AND SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. PARENTS, BE SURE THAT SMALL CHILDREN AND NON-SWIMMERS ARE WEARING LIFE JACKETS WHILE NEAR THE LAKE OR FISHING FROM DOCKS!
10. Absolutely no fishing, glass, or pets permitted on the beach area.
11. Dumpsters are provided for garbage only. Bulky items such as mattresses, TVs, lawn chairs, furnaces, water heaters, etc. must be brought to the shop for disposal, and a disposal charge will apply to these items.
12. Please Recycle - Recycling bins are located by the dumpsters in the campground. Please do not put trash or pet waste in recycling bins.
13. Stay on main roads or paths when traveling on foot or bike throughout the park. Be respectful of others' privacy; cutting through occupied sites is not permitted.
14. Please keep your campsite neat and clean. Rugs may not be placed on any grass surfaces.
15. Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Day guests must vacate the park by 10:00 pm. Be considerate of your neighbors at all times. Loud radios at any time of the day or night are not permitted. All children must return to their own campsites by 10:00 pm.
Please reach out to management should you have any questions or concerns regarding our park rules.